Here is a good list of Observatories around the world. It is not a complete list and some links may not work anymore, but it's here non-the-less.
PRINCE GEORGE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY, OBSERVATORY
Apache Point Observatory
- located in the Sacramento Mountains in the Lincoln National Forest, 18 miles south of Cloudcroft, NM.
Astronomical Institute and National Observatory of Athens
Astronomy in Latvia
Black Forest Observatory
- offers sky tours by private reservation and resources on BFO's educational space mission.
Bureau des longitudes
- Server dedicated mainly to the study of motion of solar system objects Ephemeris will be soon available on this server
- Public and teaching observatory at Saint Mary's University
- CFHT is a joint facility of the National Research Council of Canada, the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique of France, and the University of Hawaii. The observatory is located atop the summit of Mauna Kea, a 4200 meter, dormant volcano located on the island of Hawaii.
- a robotic observatory under construction in Colorado.
College of Staten Island Astrophysical Observatory
- provides an overview of the observatory and research info on asteroids.
Columbus Optical SETI Observatory
- contains extensive documentation on the Optical Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (OSETI) and the activities of the observatory.
Copenhagen University Observatory
European VLBI Network (EVN)
- devoted to reasearch and study in astronomy and science. Includes listing of upcoming talks.
Jagiellonian University Astronomical Observatory
- Scientific research here comprises radio and extragalactic astronomy, solar radio emission, active galactic nuclei, interstellar matter, galaxies, cosmology, variable stars and comets.
James Clerk Maxwell Telescope
La Plata Observatory
Monterey Institute for Research in Astronomy
- non-profit astronomical observatory dedicated to research and education in astronomy.
Mount Stromlo and Siding Spring Observatories
Mount Wilson Observatory
Mt Laguna Observatory
- Mt Laguna Observatory, operated by San Diego State University, and located 40 miles east of San Diego at an elevation of over 1800 meters.
National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center
New Mexico Skies
Observatoire de Haute-Provence (OHP)
- Observing facilities at OHP (1m93, 1m52, 1m20 telescopes): manuals, schedules. Publications. User's Guide. Lettre de l'OHP.
Observatoire de Lyon
Observatorio Astronomico Nacional of Spain
- operates optical and radio telescopes in Spain. Astronomers conduct research in star formation and evolution, ISM, galaxies, and VLBI.
Paris Observatory Server
Pieri Astronomy Observatory
- specializes in photographing comets and deep sky objects. Also home of the Cometwatch program.
Royal Greenwich Observatory
Royal Observatory Of Belgium
Royal Observatory, Edinburgh
South African Astronomical Observatory
The Gemini 8m Telescopes Project
- The Gemini Project is an international partnership to build two 8-meter telescopes, one on Mauna Kea, Hawaii, and one on Cerro Pachon, Chile. The telescopes and auxiliary instrumentation will be international facilities open to the scientific communities of the member countries.
Thueringer Landessternwarte Tautenburg
TRIUMF is one of the world’s leading subatomic physics laboratories.
U.S. Naval Observatory (USNO)
UK/Canada/Netherlands Joint Astronomy Centre Hilo, Hawaii
University of Ljubljana, Slovenia - Astronomical Observatory
University of Texas - McDonald Observatory
- names galaxies and searches for supernovae in them.
X-ray Timing Explorer
- NASA's X-ray Timing Explorer (XTE) was launched on 1995 December 30 and will spend the next few years observing X-rays from white dwarfs, neutron stars and black holes.